You can sell the following types of Magento Products as Multi-Variation ones on eBay via M2E Pro:
eBay refers to Multi-Variation Products as Listings with variations. To list your Magento Product as a Multi-Variation item on eBay, the first step is to add a Parent Product to the M2E Pro Listing.
A Parent Product added to the M2E Pro Listing contains all the related Child Products. To see the Child Products, click Manage Variations in the third column of the Listing:
- The Listing Type is set to Fixed Price in Selling Policy.
In case the Listing Type is set to Auction, Configurable, Grouped, Bundle or Simple Product with Custom Options will be listed as a Simple Product without variations.
2. The assigned Categories support Multi-Variation Listings on eBay. Click here to see the full list of supported Categories.
3. You have met certain eBay conditions regarding the quantity of values and Product Variations:
- The quantity of Product Variations is less than 5.
- The quantity of values of each Variation is less than 60.
- The sum of quantities of all possible product combinations is less than 250.
Here is how to calculate it:
For example, a Product has two Variations: Color, Size.
Color variation has 8 values. Size variation has 7 values.
The sum of quantities of Product combinations is 8 x 7 = 56.
If the Product meets all the requirements above, it will be listed as a Multi-Variational item on eBay.
M2E Pro allows you to provide eBay Catalog Identifiers for each variation of your Multi-Variation Products. You can do it via the Manage Variations option within the Listing.
If the Ignore Variations option is enabled in Selling Policy, Configurable, Grouped, Bundle, Simple Products with Custom Options are listed as Simple Products on eBay.
Manage VariationsConfigurable ProductGrouped ProductBundle ProductSimple with Custom Options
Magento Orders are not automatically created for such products, and you will get a relevant error message. Click here for more details.