On each page containing Products, you can find the Advanced Filter. This filter helps you find necessary Products using more complicated search conditions.
Click on the Show Advanced Filter button to open it.
- The first rule appears by default: If ALL these Conditions are TRUE. It specifies whether the rules you define must all be met or if any of them can be met (AND or OR) to trigger the rule's action.
- Click on the + icon to display a selection field and select the necessary option under Product Attributes from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the is link to display the comparison operator drop-down list and choose one of them.
- Click on the three dots to display the value field and input the value.
- When all conditions are set, click on the Search button.
You can save your Advanced Filter conditions and reuse them whenever necessary.
Access your Advanced Filter settings on top of the Listing grid. Set the needed conditions and click Save Filter. You’ll be able to apply the saved Filter or switch between other Filters to easily manage and analyze different groups of products.
At any time, you can create a new Advanced Filter or update the conditions of the existing Filter by clicking View/Edit.
When adding Products from the List, you will see a filter that allows you to show or hide products presented in other M2E Pro Listings. Use it to make the search for products more precise.